– All people aged over 18 can participate in LaTramunUCI and all over 15 in LaTramunXCC. To participate in LaTramun OPEN must aged over 16.
The minor age child need write autorization of his parents or legal guardians and also must be experienced cyclist.
– To register in the race is necessary to provide the number of DNI, Passport or Residence Authorization. Can participate in LaTramnunkids and to the chidren activities all kids aged over 4.
– Federated people must provide the federation card in the race number collection, The race inscriptions starts on September 1st and finish on october 14th at 24:00 h. In the case of event cancellation the entries fees will be refunded with the substraction of 5 Euro to cover the cost of the cancellation. This amount will be discounted with a bonus for next editon that will send to all enrollees.
Attention!!! New Inscriptions dead-date
for the race XCC 42km: 15th december 2020.
– All participants in La TramunUCI with UCI license may able to get UCI points. You have all the information in the Race Dossier.
– Maxium number of inscriptions:
LaTramunUCI MTB Marathon Series: 200 participants
La TramunXCC: 200 participants
Tramunkids: 100 participants.
– All inscriptions will be made by internet in the official site of LaTramun: www.latramun.cat. Only the Tramunkids inscriptions can be made the same day of the race if numbers are available.
– Once you have made the inscription unsubscription will not be allowed, only for medical reasons.
– The inscription can be transferred to another athlete for free.
– The inscriptions rights included: Various refreshment stations during the race, accidents insurance, T-Shirt of LaTramun, prizes for for the winners and a lunch on the arrival.
– Not Included: Participants evacuation from any point of the circuit, only in case of medical prescriptions.
– The inscription in LaTramun it means the acceptation of the race rules.
Participants must comply with the requirements to preserve the health of the group:
Absence of symptoms compatible with COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, malaise, diarrhea…) or any other infection.
Non-cohabitants or close contact with confirmed positive or compatible symptoms in the previous 14 days.
**** The race is totally conditioned to the requirements of the federation and health authorities, being able to make changes in the conditions and the regulations of the race including its cancellation *****
a) 15€ Transport biker + bicycle from Girona (Race arrival) to start line. (5€ cadet and junior category)
b) 5€ Accident Insurance (For Non Federated cyclists) (2€ cadet and junior category)
1) The transport of the participers and the bycicles, from Girona to Start line is only before the race.
2) The entries recived after september 20th are not guaranted to have the T-shirt then same day of the race.