– All riders aged over 19 can participate in LaTramun UCI Marathon and all over 15 in LaTramun XCC. To participate in LaTramun OPEN category you must be 16 years of age or over.
Underage participants have to present a written authorization by their parents or legal guardians and also must be experienced cyclists.
– To register for the race it is necessary to provide your national ID, Passport or Residence Authorization. All kids aged over 4 can participate in the Tramunkids race and activities.
– Federated riders must provide the federation card during the race number collection. The race registration ends on October 13th at 24:00 h. In the case of cancellation of the event, the entry fee will be refunded with a deduction of 5 Euro to cover cancellation costs. This amount will be credited for the following editions.
– All participants of La Tramun UCI Marathon with UCI license have the opportunity to collect UCI points. Please find more detailed information in the Race Dossier.
– Maximum number of registrations:
LaTramun UCI MTB Marathon Series: 600 participants
La Tramun XCC: 300 participants
Tramunkids: 100 participants.
– All registrations will be done online on the official site of LaTramun: www.latramun.cat. Only the Tramunkids registrations can be made the same day of the race if numbers are available.
– Once you have registered, resignation will be allowed only for medical reasons.
– The registration can be transferred to another athlete for free.
– The registration includes: Numerous feeding stations during the race, accident insurance, a LaTramun T-Shirt, lunch upon arrival and prize money for the winners.
– Not Included: Participants evacuation from any point of the circuit. This will only happen in case of a medical emergency.
– Registration for the race implies acceptance of the rules of the race.
Entry fees for race registration and other services
Accident Insurance (mandatory for all NON-federated cyclists): 5 € (2€ cadet and junior category)
LaTramun UCI Marathon: 59 €
LaTramun XCC Open: 37 €
LaTramun XCC Cadet/Junior: 10€
TramunKids: 6 € (Registration (if not sold out) can be made at the same day of the event; including a free LaTramun t-shirt)
Shuttle for riders & bikes from Girona (finish area) to the start line in the morning before the race: 12 € (5€ cadet and junior category)
Jersey of La tramun 25th edition: 18 € (only for inscriptions until August 15th)
1) For registrations done after September 20th, there is no guarantee to receive the T-shirt on the very same day of the race.
All participants in LaTramun UCI Marathon and LaTramun XCC will receive an exclusive LaTramun t-shirt.
The first three classified in each category will receive a trophy. (Only if there is a minimum of ten competitors in the category)
The first eight male and female competitors in LaTramun UCI Marathon general classification will receive cash prizes as listed below.
– – – – – – – – –
General classification LaTramun UCI Marathon
Prize money for each female and male classification
1st: 600 €
2nd: 400 €
3rd: 300 €
4th: 200 €
5th: 100 €