– All riders aged over 19 can participate in LaTramun UCI Marathon and all over 15 in LaTramun XCC. To participate in LaTramun OPEN category you must have completed the age of 16.
Underage participants have to present a written autorization of their parents or legal guardians and also must be experienced cyclist.
– To register for the race it is necessary to provide your national ID, Passport or Residence Authorization. All kids aged over 4 can participate in the Tramunkids race and activities.
– Federated riders must provide the federation card during the race number collection, The race subscription finishes on October 7th at 24:00 h. In the case of cancellation of the event, the entry fee will be refunded with a substraction of 5 Euro to cover cancellation costs. This amount will be credited for the following editions.
– All participants of La Tramun UCI Marathon with UCI license have the opportunity to collect UCI points. Please find more detailed information in the Race Dossier.
– Maxium number of inscriptions:
LaTramun UCI MTB Marathon Series: 600 participants
La Tramun XCC: 300 participants
Tramunkids: 100 participants.
– All inscriptions will be made by internet in the official site of LaTramun: www.latramun.cat. Only the Tramunkids inscriptions can be made the same day of the race if numbers are available.
– Once you have made the inscription, unsubscription will be allowed only for medical reasons.
– The subscription can be transferred to another athlete for free.
– The subscription includes: Numerous feeding stations during the race, accident insurance, a LaTramun T-Shirt, lunch upon arrival and prize money for the winners.
– Not Included: Participants evacuation from any point of the circuit. This will only happen in case of medical prescriptions.
– Registration for the race implies acceptance of the rules of the race.
– – – – – – – –
Participants must comply with the requirements to preserve the health of the group:
Absence of symptoms compatible with COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, malaise, diarrhea…) or any other infection.
Non-cohabitants or close contact with confirmed positive or compatible symptoms in the previous 14 days.
The race is totally conditioned to the requirements of the federation and health authorities, being able to make changes in the conditions and the regulations of the race including its cancellation
Entry fees for race subscription and other services
Accident Insurance (obligatory for all NOT federated cyclists): 5 € (2€ cadet and junior category)
LaTramun UCI Marathon: 48 €
LaTramun XCC Open: 32 €
LaTramun XCC Cadet/Junior: 10€
TramunKids: 6 € (Subscription (if not sold out) can be made at the same day of the event; including a free LaTramun t-shirt)
Shuttle for riders & bikes from Girona (finish area) to the start line in the morning before the race: 12 € (5€ cadet and junior category)